Friday, July 22, 2011

10 Things

Summer is flying by way too fast for my liking so I've decided to slow it up by dedicating myself to completing 10 things before Fall starts. 10 things that may seem simple to some but with my crazy schedule and already planned trips its going to be a little hard to squeeze them in but I'm determined to it.

1). Go to Sea World to see their summer nights spectacular
2). Go to Angels game (or Padres game)
3). A day trip to LA for some good food and shopping
4). Day at the Montage Beach (my fav)
5). Spend a day in San Diego relaxing and enjoying Balboa Park
6). Go to the Del Mar Races (basically so I can wear a big/fun hat)
7). Train & Run the Wild Rivers "Wet & Wild 5K"
8). Get a massage
9). Spend a Tuesday evening at the Huntington Beach Street Fair. Eating food from carts and drinking coffee while listening to local bands entertain
10). Finish reading "The Book Thief" & "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"

I have exactly 2 months to complete these 10 things (since fall starts on Sept 22) ! I think my first task will be to finish my books =)

No comments:

Post a Comment