Saturday, January 8, 2011

MUSIC


I have been singing since I can remember. I sing in the shower, in my car, my room, around the house, I LOVE singing. In high school I led our youth ministry worship band. At school I did competition choir which filled my life with singing and dancing for the community. With that said music plays a huge role in my life. If you look at my iPod (although it recently was pronounced dead by the Apple Pros) you will find anything from rap to classical and everything in between.

Today I would like to share with you one of my all time favorite songs by David Crowder Band. David Crowder is incredible! His songs are insightful and filled with the good news of Jesus. So sit back, hit play and enjoy worshiping with David Crowder =)





No comments:

Post a Comment