Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Summer Bucket List

Four Bucket List items COMPLETE....Six more to do by the middle of September.

2) Attend an Angels game:  Saturday I spent the evening at the Angels game with my sister and college friend Kayla. It was a great game and ended with a free MercyMe concert!!

6). Del Mar Horse Races with Big Hats: On Sunday afternoon my family and I headed the Del Mar horse races for a day of large hats, good food, and some yelling. We also got to sit right in front of the New Orleans Saints...we were the quiet and just smile fans so no pictures.

10). Finish "The Book Theif" and "Girl with the Dragon Tatoo": On Monday I finished reading "The Book Theif" and LOVED it!! I haven't started the other book, but figured I would celebrate the end of one.

9). Huntington Beach Street Fair: Tonight I went to the Huntington Beach Street Fair with my mom. It really is becoming one of my favorite places to go hang out. I walked away with some great veggies and fruit as well as a great night out with my mom.
One of the fruit vendors made me this character out of apples...not sure what it's suppose to be

No comments:

Post a Comment